Sunday, March 25, 2007

Steve Wild

Still looking... And it's amazing how many people there are named Steven Wild from the States. Who knew? Anyway, I'm still searching and so far no luck locating this guy. Hopefully something will turn up soon. Thanks Gramps for your help. It is appreciated.

So, I'm still working toward getting my house this summer. The contract is being drawn up now and hopefully everything will run through smoothly... keep your fingers crossed!!

Dad's friend Irene is visiting with us. She's been here for about two weeks now... three and a half more to go. She's a good sport, meaning she is still coming to yoga with me on Wednesday nights, which is impressive. And she cooks! I come home from work, and, there you have it, a complete meal waiting for me. It's the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. Totally. Who knew life could run so much more smoothly when your food is prepared for you??? Maybe I should get married. To a man who likes to cook. Any takers?

I've fallen off the wagon with my work-outs this past week. I've been feeling weak. Headaches, stuffy, runny nose, tired... to name just a few symptoms. Which is unlike me. I can't remember the last time I was sick. Funny thing is, I don't FEEL sick. Just worn down. A little stressed out. I need a vacation.

Had dad's birthday yesterday. He turned 57. He still looks amazing. We all got dressed up in our dressed-up clothes, put on our leather jackets, and hopped into a limo. We went to the Edgewater Manor Restaurant in Stoney Creek. What a great meal. Irene was with us and Grandpa came along too. He said it was the first time in a limo, and probably the last. He's 94. And yes, he really did say that out loud. We all had a good time. I guess I acted like the lady with the money last night, as when the bill had come, the waiter politely presented it to me. It was really quite... a compliment? LOL. Who would have thunk?? Maybe one day I will be able to afford to make those reservations at a place like that for myself. One day. Anything is possible, right?

3 comments:

Kat said...

Hey! You can be my first client. I am thinking of starting a business as a personal chef. Meals ready for folks when they return home from work...the bonus? They don't have to marry me ;o)

Jennifer said...

Wicked!!! You're hired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you Kath!

elizabeth said...

Yes. I highly unrecommend marriage for food. Make oodles of cash and hire a personal chef. Much more better. (kick ass use of the english language there in that last sentence hey? but it sounds funny and I like that so it stays...)