Saturday, March 10, 2007

Stolen

Stole it from Liz. Who stole it from Kat...

And here ya go...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Fruit Picker in Australia
2. Junior Auditor for Norwegian Cruise Lines
3. Bartender
4. Accounts Receivable

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Fight Club
2. Point of No Return
3. Under the Tuscan Sun
4. Ocean's Eleven

Four placed I have lived:
1. St. John's, Newfoundland
2. Ancaster, Ontario
3. Lake Buena Vista, Florida
4. Australia (all over)

Four shows I like to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy (my new fav. show!! Thanks Carrie!!)
2. CSI Las Vegas
3. CSI Miami
4. Any home reno show including Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

Four places I have been on Vacation:
1. Fiji
2. Portugal
3. British Columbia
4. Jamaica

Four of my favorite foods:
1. A steak dinner at The Keg
2. Pad Thai
3. Indian
4. Anything at Milestones :)

Four of my favorite animals:
1. Cats
2. Dogs
3. Dolphins
4. Lions

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a beach in a bikini
2. In bed all snuggly while in the arms of a lover
3. At the gym
4. Travelling anywhere... Tuscany sounds really nice...

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

I say we plan a gals trip to Tuscany?

Jennifer said...

SURE!!

Kat said...

You can't like the Keg and Milestones. That's like supporting Coke and Pepsi. You must choose. (And it better be the Keg)

Jennifer said...

Well... I wouldn't choose either Coke or Pepsi, 'cause I can't drink pop. Why can't I have both damn it!! Don't make me choose Kath!!!