Tuesday, January 23, 2007

An Ass Slap

So... dad's watching football the other night and starts to freak out over a touch down. He's so impressed by the play that he calls me into the room to watch the play-back. Yes, he actually wanted me to see it he was so excited. So, down I sat and prepared myself to be bored by what I was about to see... however, the touch down did end up being very entertaining. After the touchdown the guys all ran to each other and the one who scored the touchdown jumps into another guy's arms. The guy hoists him up in to the air and as he's holding him, he slaps the guy on the ass repeatedly. I turned to my dad at this point in the play-back and said, "What is it with guys and ass-slapping? For the most part, you're all homophobic, but when it comes to sports, you're all walking around slapping each other on the ass!" My dad found this pretty funny. His come-back was, "well, at least we don't go around hugging and kissing each other!"....what's the difference?? LOL.

No comments: