Saturday, December 02, 2006

To LavaLife or not to LavaLife

Below is my new profile in Lavalife. Yes, I've signed up for on-line dating. Can't hurt, right? Let me know what you think.


Hi there... thanks for dropping by! I keep re-editing my profile and I am finding this very difficult. I keep worrying about spelling mistakes and wondering if I sound like a moron. So I'll just say this: I think I'm a pretty neat gal and a great catch! I've travelled extensively and feel that I am well educated. I have a good job and work part time as a fitness instructor. I am currently looking to purchase my first home and I am the proud owner of a cat named Charlie Brown ("Beans" for short). I consider myself to be independent, funny, witty, charming, loyal, trusting, romantic, snuggly, kissy, and did I say funny? I'll definitely make you laugh... I am understanding, supportive and caring. One of my fav. things to do is to have great conversation over red-wine, candle-light and dinner (or beer and wings at the pub - seriously). I have extended family, but other than that it's just me and my dad (one of my best friends). I have experienced some great losses in my life and have learned to really, truly, deeply appreciate my life and what and who I have in it. I am looking for that one person who wants to run with me... not behind me, or infront of me, but with someone who is empowering and who also feels, but knows that they are the most important person on earth to me. This kind of stuff doesn't happen over-night and it can't be forced... so I guess I'm just looking for the chemistry first and we'll take it from there...

No comments: