Thursday, June 07, 2007

House Update

Long time no write.
Sorry 'bout that.

Well, a little update on the house hunt. So far, nothing. Which is unfortunate. As of today, after nine months of house hunting, I finally put an offer in on a house. Unfortunately, the first house I wanted to buy didn't work out. The second house I wanted to buy was sold by the time I decided to put an offer on it. And yesterday, although I had the highest offer, didn't get the house. Another offer came through with no conditions (I only had financing and inspection as conditions!!). So, the house was sold to them (him, her?). A good point was made to me though: if the sellers took the offer with no conditions over more money, there might be something wrong with the house. It's a thought that makes me feel better anyway, regardless if it's true or not. Oh well! On to the next one!

No comments: