Sunday, April 08, 2007

Sorry, sorry, sorry...

Hey y'all... sorry!
I know I've been neglecting my duties to blogger... I've been playing on facebook and it's really quite addictive. I've connected with a ton of Canadaians I met while traveling to Australia, people I worked with when I worked for Walt Disney World, and people I worked with when I worked for Norwegian Cruise Line. I've also found a ton of people I went to elementary school with, highschool and college... CRAZINESS!!!
So, now that I have most of my addiction under control (ya right!), I'll be sure to post a few more of these in the future...so, today's inspiration is:



Growing up we realize that there are a lot of obstacles along the way...
Being grown-up we realize that the only obstacle in the way is ourselves.
- Jennifer M. Jesseau


I hope you all had a fantastic Easter Weekend!
May God bless you and your family :)

No comments: