Monday, March 05, 2007

No longer Debt Free

So, Friday night there were four of us who went out for a night on the town for Liz's birthday. Now, I am by no means complaining about the amount of money I spent, because then I'd just be playing stupid. And I'm not stupid. But I do have to tell Kathleen, who paid for our bill while at Slainte's Irish Pub so that we could all escape the bar quickly, that I need to go on a payment plan to pay her back. LOL.
I do not regret what I spent either. I have not been out with the girls and ripped up the town like that for almost ten years.
And of course, the best part of the evening was spent in the taxi. Zachary, our first cab driver was berrated for smelling like a mixed sub. Dr. Phil, our cab driver home was kind enough to smoke a cigarette with us while in the cab and laugh at all of our pathetic jokes and slurs... and the fact that Victoria slid out of the cab onto her back and into the slush-puddle while still managing to keep one leg inside of the cab was... very entertaining. My stomach hurt from all the laughter.
Thanks ladies for a stellar night... too bad I didn't take any pictures :)

8 comments:

Kat said...

Victoria did not slide...she was pushed! And I almost forgot about the sub smelling driver...RFLMAO! You guys are sooooo bad. I had way too much fun though :o)

Jennifer said...

Pushed?? LOL.
Yes... it was really great to get out and act like a teenager all over again, accept be mature at the same time, well, maybe not for Liz... who wanted to talk to all the street people after we left The Honest Lawyer... LOL

elizabeth said...

I DON'T REMEMBER ANY OF THIS. I AM SO NOT KIDDING. What street people? Are you just pulling my leg? (praying here)

elizabeth said...

OH - and I'm glad NOW you admit he smelled like a sub. When I said that everyone looked at me like I was mental...

Jennifer said...

Yes, you really did talk to all the strange people on the street. Yes, we admit that he smelled like a sub, I just don't think anyone of us would have said it OUT LOUD... LOL

Kat said...

We looked at you like you were mental cause it was probably his daily BO not his last meal!

Yoga Korunta said...

Kat, did you get any pics? It would be great to see one of you, Jennifer, and Elizabeth together.

Jennifer said...

Liz took pictures with her cell phone. Care to send me one??? huh?? eh???