Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Bitter Is the New Black

I've just finished reading one of the funniest books ever! It's called Bitter is the New Black, by Jen Lancaster. I HIGHLY recommend reading this book. She got her start by blogging about her life... totally reminded me of Liz, with Carrie's sarcasm. Funniest shit I've ever read. I've discovered her blog and it totally feels like a big waste of my time, but I can't stop reading it. It's like seeing a horrific car accident and you just CAN'T LOOK AWAY! Check it out: www.jennsylvania.com. I have to laugh because although I haven't really taken my blog all that seriously, it's pretty "inspirational" and cheery and happy and motivational and blah, blah, blah (okay, well, maybe just this month it is... ). I'm sure that if Jen Lancaster had just one milosecond to check out my blog, she'd die laughing... at me.

No comments: